- Charter Services
- About Us
- Environmental Commitment
- Gift Shop
- Northern Adventures up close | Special Offers | April 2009 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | December 2009 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | Discover Canada and Alaska | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | February 2011 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | January 2010 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | March 2010 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | May 2011 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | October 2010 | Early Bird | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | October 2010 | Guest | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | The Last Great Wilderness | May 2008 | Ruby Range Adventure Ltd.
- Northern Adventures up close | We'd like to meet you... | October 2008 | Ruby Range Adventure Ltd.
- Ruby Range Adventure Ltd. celebrates 25th Anniversary in 2008
- Our Team
- Adam Moore
- Alexander Riedel
- Alex Ross
- Amanda Kalyn
- Beniot Labranche
- Brent Gavin
- Daniel Joseph
- Felix Geithner
- Fredrick Lemke
- Ira Nicolai
- Jane Vincent
- Karine Genest
- Karsten Mercier
- Kathryn Bunker
- Marie-Élise d'Anjou Drouin
- Mark Wilkinson
- Martin Fipp
- Max Schoffel
- Niall Fink
- Patrick Plemel
- Quintin Winks
- Reinhard Semmel
- Thomas Kramer
- Tobias Altebaeumer
- Photo Contest 2016
- A trip back to the Yukon is being planned
- Fantastic tour !
- I'll take home a lot of fantastic memories, if not any Canadian girl's phone numbers
- It always makes me proud when travelers appreciate Alaska
- It was a great pleasure
- I want to say a special thank you
- I will definitely be recommending your company
- Large praise of the complete travel group
- Thanks again for this great experience
- Thank you for agreat time, you worked very hard
- The perfect leader and the best I have experienced
- The whole trip was a blast
- This is just a note to say ‘thank you’ for our recent wonderful holiday in Alaska
- We had a wish list before we left - and all the wishes came true
- Yours - a most satisfied customer
- Tour Journals
- Travel Facts
IMPORTANT PRICING INFORMATION
All rates published are NET rates and priced in CAD-$. GOODS & SERVICE TAX (GST): All prices are subject to 5% GST. Invoices must be paid in their respective currency to the appropriate bank (account information provided on each invoice). We acccept bookings by mail, fax, phone or via this form.
Deposits: 25% of the total invoice is required 14 days after the date of confirmation. In some cases we require up to 50% deposits to confirm reservations.
Camping Tours: All invoices must be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival! Hotel Tours: All invoices must be paid in full 45 days prior to arrival!
CANCELLATION BY THE CUSTOMER:
The following cancellation fee schedule applies to all invoices unless otherwise noted in advance. These fees will be noted on our confirmation.
Cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellation fees are based on percentage of the total invoice and based on the date cancellation is receives in our office.
|CAMPING TOURS||HOTEL TOURS|
|Anytime after invoicing: 25%||Anytime after invoicing: 25%|
|45 days prior to departure: 40%||60-45 days prior to departure: 40%|
|30 days prior to departure: 60%||44-30 days prior to departure: 60%|
|No Show: 100%||Within 30 days: 100%|
CANCELLATION AND REFUND BY Ruby Range Adventure LTD.:
If the minimum number of participants has not been reached, we reserve the right to cancel a tour 14 days prior to start of the tour. You will be notified immediately and you are entitled to a full refund. If we or our partners are forced to change the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances, like forest fires, floods, breakdowns, all decisions are left to the discretion of the tour guide.
LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
Ruby Range Adventure chooses its suppliers (e.g. hotels, carriers and other suppliers providing tour services) with great care. These suppliers are, however, independent contractors and Canadian Ruby Range Adventure cannot be held responsible or liable for their acts or omissions.
For all activity programs (river rafting, horseback riding, canoeing etc.) in Canada clients will have to sign a “waiver of liability”. The non-resident tour operator is under the obligation to inform the client in time that a waiver of liability has to be signed. Ruby Range Adventure will, of course, always do its best to ensure the greatest possible safety for all its clients. Ruby Range Adventure can also not be held liable for changes in tour itineraries due to weather conditions, acts of God or special conditions beyond our control.
All costs that may result from any delays of passengers at the airport or any delays that might occur at the end of the trip are the responsibility of the client. Ruby Range Adventure cannot be held liable. Furthermore, Ruby Range Adventure cannot be held liable for the contents of any brochure prepared by a wholesaler or tour operator and any misrepresentation of our tours therein.
Should clients encounter problems during their trip they are required to contact Ruby Range Adventure immediately in order to solve the problem. Should a written account of concern be filed, it has to be sent to Ruby Range Adventure within 4 weeks of completion of trip. Claims received after that date cannot be considered.
An all inclusive acccident- and luggage insurance for your tour is very important and highly recommended. Please see your travel agent.