- Charter Services
- About Us
- Environmental Commitment
- Gift Shop
- Northern Adventures up close | Special Offers | April 2009 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | December 2009 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | Discover Canada and Alaska | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | February 2011 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | January 2010 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | March 2010 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | May 2011 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | October 2010 | Early Bird | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | October 2010 | Guest | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | The Last Great Wilderness | May 2008 | Ruby Range Adventure Ltd.
- Northern Adventures up close | We'd like to meet you... | October 2008 | Ruby Range Adventure Ltd.
- Ruby Range Adventure Ltd. celebrates 25th Anniversary in 2008
- Our Team
- Adam Moore
- Alexander Riedel
- Alex Ross
- Amanda Kalyn
- Beniot Labranche
- Brent Gavin
- Daniel Joseph
- Felix Geithner
- Fredrick Lemke
- Ira Nicolai
- Jane Vincent
- Karine Genest
- Karsten Mercier
- Kathryn Bunker
- Marie-Élise d'Anjou Drouin
- Mark Wilkinson
- Martin Fipp
- Max Schoffel
- Niall Fink
- Patrick Plemel
- Quintin Winks
- Reinhard Semmel
- Thomas Kramer
- Tobias Altebaeumer
- Photo Contest 2016
- A trip back to the Yukon is being planned
- Fantastic tour !
- I'll take home a lot of fantastic memories, if not any Canadian girl's phone numbers
- It always makes me proud when travelers appreciate Alaska
- It was a great pleasure
- I want to say a special thank you
- I will definitely be recommending your company
- Large praise of the complete travel group
- Thanks again for this great experience
- Thank you for agreat time, you worked very hard
- The perfect leader and the best I have experienced
- The whole trip was a blast
- This is just a note to say ‘thank you’ for our recent wonderful holiday in Alaska
- We had a wish list before we left - and all the wishes came true
- Yours - a most satisfied customer
- Tour Journals
- Travel Facts
With odds as good as they are, you would be crazy not to participate.
The gorgeous scenery and abundance of happy faces make it easy to win.
Any photographs you send us following your tour with us (as many as you like!) will automatically be entered, and will be anonymously judged by February 15th of the following year by our staff.
The winning photos will be selected based on their capacity to show the charm or fun of a Wilderness Adventure/Luxury Experience, and their suitability for reproduction.
Gold Rush Tour
Tour Duration: 22 Days
Waterproof Gear Bag
All entries must:
- have the photographer’s name on the back in non-smudging ink
- (digital photos must be labeled to include your name and the tour adventure)
- be no larger than 8” x 10” (digital - the higher-resolution the better)
- be submitted in hard copy or as high-resolution digital photos
Winners will be announced at the end of February 2017.
Send your photo entry to the following address:
Ruby Range Adventure Ltd.
PO Box 30107
The Grand Price includes participation of this fantastic Multi-Adventure Tour for one Person with Ruby Range Adventure Ltd. Grand Price winners of the photo contest receive a certificate which they can use for this tour within the next three years. The Certificates can not be transferred to others (not to be sold). Other prices will be shipped to winners upon announcement.
Hints for taking good photos
Use a good camera. Disposables are convenient, but pictures taken through cheap lenses are usually not suitable for reproduction.
The higher the resolution and larger the size of digital photos, the better the chances of winning.
Try to capture smiling faces without sunglasses! Eyes and smiles help contribute to winning pictures.
Some conditions will apply to prizes
All entries become the property of Ruby Range Adventure Ltd., and may be used for publicity purposes. Winning entries will not necessarily be published. All submissions may be edited for publication.