- Charter Services
- About Us
- Environmental Commitment
- Gift Shop
- Northern Adventures up close | Special Offers | April 2009 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | December 2009 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | Discover Canada and Alaska | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | February 2011 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | January 2010 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | March 2010 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | May 2011 | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | October 2010 | Early Bird | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | October 2010 | Guest | Ruby Range Adventure
- Northern Adventures up close | The Last Great Wilderness | May 2008 | Ruby Range Adventure Ltd.
- Northern Adventures up close | We'd like to meet you... | October 2008 | Ruby Range Adventure Ltd.
- Ruby Range Adventure Ltd. celebrates 25th Anniversary in 2008
- Our Team
- Adam Moore
- Alexander Riedel
- Alex Ross
- Amanda Kalyn
- Beniot Labranche
- Brent Gavin
- Daniel Joseph
- Felix Geithner
- Fredrick Lemke
- Ira Nicolai
- Jane Vincent
- Karine Genest
- Karsten Mercier
- Kathryn Bunker
- Marie-Élise d'Anjou Drouin
- Mark Wilkinson
- Martin Fipp
- Max Schoffel
- Niall Fink
- Patrick Plemel
- Quintin Winks
- Reinhard Semmel
- Thomas Kramer
- Tobias Altebaeumer
- Photo Contest 2016
- A trip back to the Yukon is being planned
- Fantastic tour !
- I'll take home a lot of fantastic memories, if not any Canadian girl's phone numbers
- It always makes me proud when travelers appreciate Alaska
- It was a great pleasure
- I want to say a special thank you
- I will definitely be recommending your company
- Large praise of the complete travel group
- Thanks again for this great experience
- Thank you for agreat time, you worked very hard
- The perfect leader and the best I have experienced
- The whole trip was a blast
- This is just a note to say ‘thank you’ for our recent wonderful holiday in Alaska
- We had a wish list before we left - and all the wishes came true
- Yours - a most satisfied customer
- Tour Journals
- Travel Facts
Tour Duration: 7 Days | Tour Price: CAD 1,995.00/person | Tour Season: June - August
Canoeing on the Yukon's best whitewater rivers
Do you dream of paddling the best rivers of the North? Do you thrive on canoeing in whitewater? Do you want to learn how to improve your canoe skills? In just one week you can paddle three of Yukon’s most exciting whitewater rivers. The Yukon’s best whitewater rivers await you on this exciting canoe adventure of a life-time!
Three world-renowned wilderness rivers of the Yukon are combined in this unmatched tour. The Yukon’s best canoe guides lead you on the greatest whitewater the north has to offer.
After a week on these rivers, your thirst for real adventure will be quenched and you’ll take home a powerful set of whitewater skills for future professional adventures in the backcountry!
Day 1: Arrival in Whitehorse and meeting of group members. We’ll review the tour and introduce you to the equipment you’ll be using on the trip. Overnight in a hotel.
Day 2: The first day will be spent paddling the Wheaton River (class II+) near Whitehorse or the Kathleen River (class II+) (*) near Kluane National Park. Both rivers offer spectacular mountain scenery. Overnight at Campground. (* June = Wheaton River, July, August = Kathleen River)
Day 3: Today we’ll have fun on either the Kathleen River (class II+) or Tatshenshini River (class III and a Canadian Heritage River) (*). Overnight at Campground. (* June = Kathleen River, July, August = Tatshenshini River)
Day 4: Travelling by van back to the Whitehorse area, we’ll continue northbound on the Klondike and Robert Campbell Highways towards our put-in on the Lapie River. Overnight at Campground.
Day 5: Get ready for an action packed paddling day! We can choose from several different sections of the Lapie River depending on the group’s abilities. We’ll make sure you get the best out of this amazing river with all its whitewater thrills. Overnight at Campground.
Day 6: We will finish off this exciting canoe adventure back in Whitehorse where you’ll have the opportunity to discover the famous capital of the Yukon. Our city tour on arrival will point out all the highlights of the capital of the Yukon. Stops will include the SS Klondike, one of the last Yukon sternwheelers still in existence and a national historic site, and a visit to Miles Canyon, where famous Gold Rush writer Jack London once worked as a riverboat pilot. Overnight in a hotel.
Day 7: Transfer to airport or connecting program.
(As the trip is done in expedition fashion changes in travel itinerary are a possibility and are left up to the discretion of the guide.)
|On Request||Available, guaranteed departure||Available departure||Not Available|
Tour Duration7 Days
Tour PriceDouble Room/Tent: CAD 1,995.00
Single Room/Tent: +CAD 355.00
All Rates per person (+ GST)
5 - 8 participants per tour
DemandsNot for novice paddlers. Your paddling skills are at an intermediate level, you can handle your canoe or kayak in most weather conditions and have basic whitewater skills.
- Expert guidance on the entire trip
- 2 multilingual canoe guides
- Canoes and camping equipment
- Overland transportation
- 2 person tents (6 nights)
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Whitehorse
- All meals on canoe trip
- Airport Shuttle in Whitehorse
- Meals in hotels
- Fishing license
- Personal extras